We are members of ARLA Propertymark which means we meet higher industry standards than the law demands. Our experts undertake regular training to ensure they are up to date with best practice and complex legislative changes so they can offer you the best advice. We are also backed by a Client Money Protection scheme which guarantees your money is protected.
ARLA PROPERTYMARK PROTECTED MEMBERS OFFER MORE
- Backed by Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme
- Experienced and trained professionals required to undertake regular training
- Up to date with complex legislative changes and best practice
- Adhere to a nationally recognised Code of Practice
- Submit independently audited accounts to Propertymark annually
- Membership of an independent redress scheme
- Professional Indemnity insurance
NOT ALL LETTING AGENTS ARE REGULATED
Is your agent keeping you safe and complying with the law?
While there is no mandatory regulation of letting agents and landlords, there are nearly 150 pieces of law affecting tenancies. If your agent is not up to date or offering a professional service you could be missing out on protection guaranteed by law.
RECENT LEGISLATIVE CHANGES THAT AFFECT TENANCIES
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide alarms
- Section 21
- Right to Rent checks
- Gas Safety
- Deposit schemes
- Retaliatory eviction
For guidance on all aspects of your property journey and to find out more about how you’re protected, visit ARLA Propertymark